My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

September 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged and other stuff!

De tagged me!!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok so you want to know a little bit about me:

About Me:
1. I've always wanted to be a vet/nurse, but am afraid of blood!!
2. I love video games!!
3. I broke my leg when I was 12...we were fishing!
4. I'm OCD when it comes to my room... I don't like anything out of place. (My room isn't the cleanest, but don't mess with something when I'm near or I'll move it back!)
5. I'm addicted to chocolate.
6. I love Kenny Chesney.... (I will meet him some day!!!)
7. I couldn't ride a bike w/o training wheels 'til I was 8... was too afraid!! :P

Hmm Ok now my turn to pick 7 people...

1. Karen B.
2. Greta
3. Cristal
4. Ruby
5. Dawny
6. Nicky
7. Trinka

And now for the other stuff....

I finally got my room finished up today, drove Dad to auto parts store, bank and the dump so we could get all of these boxes thrown away (Don't mind this driving stuff and I'm getting better, can't wait for license then I don't have to ride the bus with all of the screaming and bossy little kids anymore!), got the computer set up (Don't have to use Dad's anymore), finished getting scrappy stuff set up, made an altered item and tried to make a shaker box... but gave up after a while. I've got a few pics and will share them in the next post!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Caitlin,
Glad you're finally getting settled. Look forward to seeing the pics you've been taking. Take care,
Heather xx