My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

October 11, 2008

Tim Holtz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooo!!! Just got back from the new Micheal's that we went to... The real reason we went was to meet Tim!! OMGosh it was amazing!!!! My mom and I got a pic taken together with him, was soo awseome! He has got the most amazing teeth ever and the prettiest smile!!! Anyways, it was totally cool.... oh yea and guess what... besides the pic I got his autograph on the back of a make and take we did!!! Of course I took pics of some of the stuff we did... I kinda got pushed out of the way, but it was a blast!!! I've never really known much about Tim and his products, but I will have to start using his stuff!!! My mom met a friend of a friend there, she was so sweet! They got a pic together as well, my grandma did a make and take all by herself, actually she was the first one to do the make and take, it actually surprised us! She bought some stuff, which we haven't figured out why yet, she won't ever use it, but she says maybe she will.... let's hope!

Well I have alot of pics I found on the camera that I hadn't shown yet and ones of Tim of course!... and one I am going to show because I have no clue what the heck it is!!!!

Christmas Card I made a while back, don't care for it

Christmas Card

Painting I did in Art, hoping to finish it sooner or later

Painting

Here's the pic I am not sure about.If ya have any ideas do share!!....

Not really sure....

My Mom, Tim Holtz, and I!!

Mom, Tim, and I

Make and Take

Butter 2

Upclose of Make and Take Butterfly

Upclose of Butter

Upclose of Make and Take Charm

Inspire

Tim's Signature!!!

Tim's Sig 5

And an Upclose (Kinda blurry though :()

Tim's Sig 3

Well that is it for now, having brother's b-day party tonight!!!!

Thanks for lookin' and hope your Saturday is going as good as mine!!!!

PS: Oh and guess what?! My mom took me to Movie Gallery to get an app and they told me I needed to be 18 or older to work there... why in the world would they put 16+ on the internet and when it actually has to be 18 or older!!! UGH!!!!


XOXO
-Cait


EDIT: 1:34 PM

OK, I just got some more pics from my mom that I'm gonna share of Tim, I was too busy paying attention to what he was doing to take pictures, so I took these!!!

tim 1

tim 2

tim 3

tim 4

tim 5

tim 6

He is soo funny as well, he said he wanted to make a shirt saying "Does this shirt make my crack look big?" and on the back he wanted a bottle of crackle paint... they told him no... I would so wear that though, he also said he wanted to name the Tim Holtz craft hammer the "Brad Banger" they told him no to that as well....

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love, love, LOVE Tim Holtz! Luch you to meet him. His stuff is sooo neat! Did you get to see his Grungeboard? That is my favorite stuff he does! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

de said...

Love the holiday card! Beautiful colors! And the make and take looks very awesome! I'd like to make one of those! The art is very cool... when you finish, post the final result. It kinda looks cool like it is tho too! The mystery photo... I see a girl in the pic, sideways... maybe its an accidental shot that picked up a reflection off something... a car window maybe? Cool about meeting Tim Holtz! Its great to see you posting!

Sam said...

Sounds like you had a great time, you lucky lady. He is very inspirational. Only get to see him on tv over here in UK :-(
Sam x

Heather said...

Just commented on your Mum's blog. You lucky people you meeting Tim Holtz, he is amazing isn't he?
Like your 'Make and Take' and that card is superb. I love pink and green together.
I'm thinking the same as De re. the mystery photo.
Hugs Heather xx

Bamabel said...

Hey gf! I just found your blog! I wanted to stop in to say hi!!! I will put ya on my list too!