My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

March 15, 2009

Twilight LO

Well tonight I knocked out another challenge for the JS b-day crop! This one was for Cristal's weekly challenge and we had to add a POP of green... I started out with a different LO, but there ended up being too much green, so I will use that for another challenge when I finish it up!!

This was so much fun to make!!!

Photobucket

Journaling Reads:
About three things I was absolutely positive : First, Edward was a vampire; second, there was a part of him -- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be -- that thirsted for my blood, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him!" That was a quote from the Twight Movie and is also found in the book!

Well I think that is it for the night, I don't feel like I've accomplished much, but maybe I can finish up some of the other challenges this weekend, plus with Spring Break being next week I know I will be scraping alot with my BF!!

Thanks for lookin and have a great night!!!!

XOXO
Cait

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

Cait!!!! Oh my goodness gf! I simply adore this!!! It is my fave!! You totally rocked this one out! Love the pictures. Love the 'serendipity embossing.' Love the bow! Love the journaling! Love it all! Edward is hot! Whoo hoo! I have a Twilight LO in the works as well. I hope mine will be as pretty as yours! I ordered 2 3-D paper piecings for it. Just waiting on those to get here and I'll do mine too. You have inspired me gf! Totally awesome!

Hugs,
Aymee

Rissa said...

Great Job!!! I love it