My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 06, 2009

U Is For United States - ABC Challenge Blog

Hi there!

I decided to scrap today with my mom, and just about gave her a heartattack I think! I woke up and felt like scrapping! I haven't gotten much accomplished, but I did get a card made for the ABC Challenge Blog and I think it turned out okay!

Photobucket

I plan on getting more after we eat dinner here in a bit, but I have a few things I go done the other day too.

I did this one for a challenge on another board, but I never got around to posting it, it was an All White Challenge.

Photobucket

And here is a box I altered for another challenge that I didnt get posted :(

Photobucket

That's it for right now, I will get some more posted tonight as I finish whatever it is I plan on doing!!

Thanks for looking!

Cait

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fab cards - love your HM image!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fab

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Karen Brooks said...

Yes, you did about give me a heart attack but I enjoyed scrapping with you - even though we didn't get much accomplished! Hope to do it again soon!