My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 04, 2011

I Adore You

Well first off, Happy 4th of July, its my first somewhat major holiday without my hubby here, so its been a hard weekend for me. Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend. I sat around the house for the past 3 days with my grandpa just napping our lives away. Tonight I decided alright its time to do something :)

So I made a card for the hubby and knocked out a ton of challenges with it.


Its not my favorite card, but I think its kinda cute. :)

I'm using this card for the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - Sketch

Creative Inspirations - Red White Blue

The Pink Elephant - Red White Blue

My Time Made Easy - Red WHite Blue

Cupcake Inspirations - Inspiration from Red White Blue Cupcakes

Tuesday Throwdown

The Kraft Journal

Off the Wall Creations

Off to either go to bed or work on something ive been thinking about all day! :)

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, la, la! This is fabulous, and where ever your hubby is he'll love this I'm sure! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Rene said...

Oh wow! Love that image! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Rene :D

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! She is a beauty! What an amazing card!
Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!
hugs, margie

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this totally mnade me smile! Such a fabulously unique card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!