My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

August 27, 2009

Its Been A while

Hi there!!!

Well I decided to redo the blog, I love this background and I love the cherries!!! This weekend I am going to scrap, prolly going to start on Saturday, I need to find some challenges and what not!!

I'm liking Albuquerque and liking my new highschool now that I figured out where the heck I am going!! We are on a block schedule this year and it totally sucks!!! I have the normal classes; history, math, english, and science - but I do have 3 of the electives I really wanted!!!! Photography, French II, and Sewing and Fashion. So Far I am liking all of my teachers, they sure do have a mouth on them though!! This school seems more like a real highschool to me compared to all of the others I have been to! Our mascot this year is a cougar...much better than a porcupine in my opinion..... not in Texas any more haha :P

As far as scrapping I havent gotten a thing done, the crop we went to a few weeks ago didnt turn out so great.... but oh well I guess. I really do plan on getting more scrapping done I just need to do it! Take away my computer access and I'll be good!

Tomorrow is Friday...woohoo super excited for another weekend, I know I just got off of summer break, but oh boy this sucks, such a big change! :P

That's all for now headed to bed shortly!


Hugs
Cait

1 comments:

Rissa said...

my high school mascot was a cougar!! Glad you're diggin your new school & got the electives you wanted. That's a huge plus!!! Hope you get lots of scrappin done this weekend