My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

September 01, 2009

What is Love.....

Okay...dont ask... as soon as I thought of a title the song "What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more" popped into my head.... yea Im silly :P

Anyways, the real reason of this post is that I got something scrappy related done woohoo!!!! I love it too. As I said I was going to get some scrapping done this weekend, but as I was bringing my stuff out here to scrap mom let me know that she had a ton of school work to get done, so I scrapped in my room...What exactly did I scrap...well as I was cleaning some stuff I ran across one of the Bo Bunny My Word Board Books, and it was the LOVE one... hence the title..see there was a reason for it!!! Well anyways, I started this on Sunday, played with it for a while, worked on it yesterday after school, and finally finished it up today!! I am in LOVE with it!!!

Here are the pics!:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well that is all for tonight! Headed off to bed, thanks for looking and have a great week!!!!

HUGS
Cait

1 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great job baby girl!