My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

October 25, 2009

Crafty Sunday!

Well, so far I've only gotten 1 card done while scrapping with Mom today, but I have a ton of challenges I plan on getting done tonight after we watch a movie and eat some nachos, yum!

I spent FOREVER on this card but am really liking it!! I've decided this stamps new name is " The Girl Who Will Hold Anything" stamp due to the fact that we stick about everything in her hand, from the ladybug she comes with, to a pumpkin, and then presents so far, but mom and I have a ton more things to "stick" in her hand!!!

I was able to knock out three challenges with this card, woohoo!!

2 Red Bananas - Use the color red, have 3 buttons, and have a square.

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - A sketch

Pile it On - Use the colors Blue, Green, and Yellow and combine with another challenge.


And here's the Card!

Photobucket

These challenges were all fun and I enjoyed doing them!!


Ok off to watch a movie and eat dinner! Be back shortly with some more!


Hugs
Cait

5 comments:

Arianne said...

Great card!
Thaks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Lynette said...

What a cute card - great job of combining challenges! That is so fun that you get to do crafty things with your mom - very awesome!

Jeanette - said...

This is a great card. I love the repeated circles!! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!

Teresa said...

What a cute card. Love all your glitter. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Brenda said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks of playing with Pile It On this week.