My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

October 30, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

...... Ok I am in love with this song, I honestly am not sure why, but I heard it a while back and have been listening to it since!! It's called "Guilty Pleasure" by Cobra Starship - I figured I'd add a video on here!!!!



Well I plan on getting some scrapping done this weekend, doing nada for Halloween.... a bit upset though, I went into orientation yesterday at my job (wooohoo) and well... the manager that told me to be there had the day off. I was kinda upset 'cause it was important to me and I knew I didn't have the wrong date... I dunno... well the other manager told me that she is sorry for wasting my time and that orientation will be next Tuesday, so I hope it turns out..... :)


Anyways, off to eat dinner

Hugs Cait

0 comments: