My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 08, 2010

Thanks... not just for the BIG things you do, but all the wonderful little things too!

Well I got another card done! Yay! hehe This one knocks out another 3 challenges, these challenges are a "lotta" fun hehe! We had pizza for dinner tonight was pretty good actually... esp since im not much of a pizza eater. I kinda wanna go watch a movie, but I dunno what I wanna watch :( So Instead I made this card :p

Challenges:

Pollycraft - Bling and Ribbon

Creative Card Crew - Thanks as the Theme :)

Basic Grey Challenges - Sketch (This sketch was kinda tough for me to work with.. but thats the whole point of a challenge huh! :P)

Photobucket

Hope ya like it!

Hugs Cait

4 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bling... it's so shiny! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Kylie said...

Love the layering and your dp's. Very effective. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Kylie ox

Kim Costello said...

You did a magnificent job on the tricky sketch Caitlin, love the colours and layers!!!

Thank you for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges

HuGs Kim and the BG Challenges Team :)

Victoria said...

so pretty Caitlin, love the mis of papers and textures you've used

Thanks so much for joining in at Creative Card Crew and good luck
Victoria
x