My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 08, 2010

You're Always On My Mind :)

This was alot of fun to make! I havent scrapped in a few weeks, and since I have nothing better to do I decided to start it again by making a card, I am in LOVE with this card! hehe I dunno why but I really like it :)

So I made this card for Cupcake Craft Challenge Blog and the theme of it was Dazzle Us...use glitter... I think I got enough glitter hehe :) This was a really fun challenge for me, and didnt take too long to make :) Well here are the pics! Hope ya enjoy and you should stop by and check out their blog :)

Front:

Photobucket

Inside:

Photobucket

Well Im off to make some more stuff hehe, Im feeling crafty today woohoo!!! :)

Hope everyone has a good day!
Hugs
Cait <3

2 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Caitlin, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.