My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 25, 2011

Home Is Where the Heart Is

I am in the scrappy mood tonight, but Im getting tired from being up way too early.. hoping to get a couple more things done before I call it a night, we shall see what happens :)

Anyways, I started off with a whole different idea for this card.. and then wham! I went a whole different direction with it. I decided to use this card for a challenge over at Our Creative Corner, the challenge this week is Your Style.. and I figured well I usually end up changing my cards around when I try to "free play", so that is totally my style, not to mention my love for pearls and these colors just make me happy, so I totally say this card is My Style.

Papers: DCWV The Mod Retro Stack
Ribbon: Quick Quotes Brads n Ribbons: Oh Lovely
Image : Hanglar

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Isn't she adorable! I love the sentiment and how she's sitting on the panel. Sorry it took me so long to comment, I've been having major problems with Blogger...Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!