My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 30, 2011

You Always Know How to Make my Heart Smile :)

I love love love this card! While I was on skype with my hubby yesterday he informed me that he likes my cards especially when they are for him lol! I havent made him a card in quite some time so today I decided why not. Gonna send it off in his goodie box next week with a bunch of other stuff.

Anyways, I used a pretty awesome sketch from Mojo Monday, go check it out!


Now with that done, I think it is bed time! I am worn out from playing vet. with my dog, she stepped on something and had gushing blood from her foot, poor thing is still limping (And im petrified of blood, not good for me.) Baby kicked alot today, i really think he is starting to realize his daddy's voice, every time I get off skype with Jeff, lil Tyler starts
kicking up a storm, I think that is his way of telling daddy to come home. :) 11 weeks til I get to be in my hubby's arms, and around 12 before baby is due, according to the EOD. :)

Night!

0 comments: