My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 29, 2008

Calling it a Night!

Well, calling it a night now!! Getting late and we're tired! I had fun doing some of the challenges and taking goofy pics!! I'm gonna be sooo behind tomorrow, out of 10 challenges I have a whooping 4 done, and new ones will come up tomorrow...or I should say today as it's 12:12 am! Time fly's when you're having fun, eh? :P

Anyways, here's the last layout I created "Please Don't Stop The Music" as I CANNOT live without music! The challenge was called Product Appreciation and is being hosted by Ashley! It def gets you thinking, you can't use any live things.... hince the name. So I chose to take a pic of my radio and almost oops'd when I was about to put a pic of my singing on the LO!

Photobucket

That's my 2nd attempt at Elsie's free-spirited style!!

I'll show the first one now I guess, this was also for a challenge a while back for a diff site I am no longer a part of. I did it on my man, Kenny Chesney! (I wish he was my man :P Ain't he HAWT?)

Photobucket

So what do you think of it? I know it's not Elsie, but it is still kinda funky and fun?!
Lemme' know!!

Good Night!!!

Thanks for lookin'!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

0 comments: