My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 26, 2008

Free Product

Well, I finally got the pics I made with the free product I got from Adornit! It took me forever!!!(lost my camera cable... maybe I should clean my room sometime soon :P)

Here they are:

Memories Card

Photobucket

Wooden C Letter

Cait

Mom's Purse

Mom's Purse

Top View of Purse

Top View of Purse

Daisy

Daisy

True Love LO (Don't they look AH-mazing?!!)

True Love Lo

Halloween Card (Not one of my faves)

Card 3

Here's another card I created while my parents were out of town:

Happy Birthday Card (Hopefully this isn't showing up sideways...it does for me, but when I rotate it, it shows that it is already standing up *sigh*)

Card 2

I also found out how creative I could be with waterballoons!! (Is this one sideways too?!!! OMG, well you get the point right?! :)

Waterballoon Flower

Here's another pic I thought was cool, took it right before it started raining.

Rainbow

Well thanks for lookin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Caitlin your work is really good!!!!!

Karen Brooks said...

Love what you did with the Adornit prize package you got!! Great work baby girl - you are such a blossoming scrapper - it is hard to believe you've been scrapping with me for almost a year now!!! Keep up the good work!!!