My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 29, 2008

All About the Stars

Hola!! :P

We just got finished watching The Bucket List.... have you seen it? Omg it's amazing!! I just loved it, sad at the end though :(

Finished up another challenge for the Summertime Crop that is being hosted by Cristal called "It's all about the stars" It's a card challenge and you have to use stars somewhere on your card... I went through all of my papers and can you believe I only had a whopping 2 pattern papers that had stars on them???? Well I really like how this turned out!! And by going through my mom's stash I was able to dig up some more stars!! Anyways, here it is!

Photobucket

What do you think?!

Hopefully tonight after we watch another movie I'll be able to get some more challenges done, but not promising anything!

Thanks for lookin'


XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

0 comments: