My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 24, 2008

Hey There!!!

Well, it's been FOREVER since I started my blog, and I failed to post until now, so here's to hoping that I will be able to keep up with it! My plans are to come here every few days, or every day if i can, and start showin' some of my work. I just recently got involved with another set of scrappy forums and I've having a harder time getting used to it since the last one I was involved with had TOO much DRAMA!! The ladies that are on this forum are the sweetest so I wanted to share it with you!! Here it is: Just Scrappin'

As most of you know a few months ago I was chosen as one of the 5 winners for the Adornit TeenChix contest that received entries from all over the world! I was on their blog the other day and looked at another winners work that was made witht he free product we received. I just loved her work so I decided to check out her blog. After reading her blog I decided I had plenty of time on my hands to get my blog up and running so I could show some of my very own work! Anyways, Ruby's work is amazing and I just wanted to share her blog with you!

Well I promised to show some work so I'll start off with the projects I entered for the contest!


Harley Girl Daisy

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Card

happy b-day

Mother, I Love You

mom

Girly Things Pic Frame

pic frame


Well, thanks for lookin'!

XOXO
-Cait <3

Photobucket

1 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Congrats on being chosen with the other girls for the top 5 teen scrappers at Adornit Teen Chix!!! I love that you scrap with me now and I'm so proud of your work!!!