My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 26, 2008

That Smile

Well looks like I'm somewhat on a roll here!! 2 things done in one night.. that's good for me! This is the 2nd LO I've made since the MARCH DRAMA! And lemme tell ya it's quite fun now that I have my MOJO back!!

Well here's the latest (that doesn't look right to me...oh well) creation I had!!
That Smile

Don't we look beautiful! :P jokes, but we do look very much alike, yea?

Well that's it for my posting tonight, (I think!) as I've gotta get up earlier than 1:00 pm tomorrow so I can go shopping with my mom!

Once again, Thanks for lookin'!

XOXO
-Cait <3

Photobucket

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

of course ya'll are beautiful....
and i love your pages...and ya know what....i have layouts i don't like either when i am finished...you win alot and lose some...and that is ok....

thank you for the love on my blog...
your a sweet chick! :)

Karen Brooks said...

Love this LO!!! I am honored to look like you sweetie - you are gorgeous!!!