My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 28, 2008

Tea Baggin'

Yup, I said TEA BAGGIN' :P Funny story behind that, on Just Scrappin' we had a challenge to do Teabag Folding on a card for the Summertime Crop that is being hosted by our lovely Aymee! Anyways, my mom and I were walking through the store and we were talking about the challenges we have to work on.I blurted out, and not very quietly, that I still had some tea baggin' to do and just didn't know if I could figure out how to do it! My mom just bursted out laughing at me and she says the best part about it was the look on my face after I had realized what I said. ( yes, I'm slow at times!) Here's the card I tried to attempt to make... not the best and I can promise you I will prolly never make another one as it was a PITA!! :P

Photobucket

(Sorry, not the best pic)

Well, I'm off to hopefully get more accomplished tonight! Stop on by and come try some of the fab challenges and get to know these wonderful ladies!!

Thanks for lookin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

0 comments: