My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 27, 2008

TGIF!

TGIF, Right?!!! This week went by soo slow it's not even funny!! So today we got up and went to get some applications so I could start working (need money for scrappy stuff :P and clothes of course!!) and the 2 places we went to told us they had no applications... Oh c'mon now... yea right!! They just didn't like me, that's it :P (I could really care less to be honest :P). After that excitment my mom and I went to the mall and I found my new fave store Torrid, it's for bigger sized girls, but they have the cutest clothes, and guess what? I can wear some of the clothes they have!! I'm a size 0 if you take me to that store! Woohoo!! :P I found the cutest top there and afterwards we went into the Sketchers store so my mom could get her a new pair of flip flops, they are the cutest, then went into JCPenny's, and boy oh boy did I get into trouble there!! They had some great sells and some of the cutest clothes!! I'm sure you're wanting to see what I got right? And if not I wanna show ya anyways!!!
Well here they are! Hopefully they aren't showing up sideways.... I have some serious issues with rotating my pics!!

Flip Flops, Yellow Top - (Torrid)

flip flops top

White/Orange Halter, Blue/Yellow Halter, Puple w/ Pink Polka Dots (JCPenny) (Sorry for the bluriness!)
top 4 top 3top 2

Anyways, today is the first day of the Summertime Crop on Just Scrappin'! It's not too late to come and check it out, we've got some great challenges and a poll to name our very own flamingo ( if you have no clue what I'm talking about then I guess you will just have to head over there and find out :P). So far we have a total of 8 challenges and it's only the first day... still have 3 more days left!!

No pictures of any recent creations yet, but I'll share one of my favorite cards!

Photobucket
(Ya know I still have that card stashed somewhere I think!)

So, what do ya think of it?
I've got a few layouts I did for Father's Day that I wanna show ya, but I'll save it for another post as I think I have enough pics in this one!!

Well, hopefully I'll get to share some of my creations tonight, gotta think think think on what I'm gonna do with these challenges!! 20 more minutes before I can start creating! C'mon 6:00!!

Thanks for lookin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

0 comments: