My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

June 26, 2008

Scrappy Mojo!!

Woohoo!! I think I've somewhat gotten my scrappy mojo back!! I just finished another card tonight for the card challenge on Just Scrappin! Oh, and our Summertime Crop starts tomorrow!! Not too late to come and join in on the fun!

Anyways, here's the card I just made, I totally love how it turned out!!

Photobucket

Don't you just love the Basic Grey Papers!! I know I do!

Oh, and my mom found a site earlier with the cutest set of papers I've seen in a while! You can find it HERE! Aren't those the cutest!! Think I'll have to get me some!

Well that's all for now, gonna go back to scrappin'!

Thanks for lookin'!

If you have any questions about ANYTHING, lemme know!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket



1 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

This card totally rocks!!! I love what you've done with the flower!!!