My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 05, 2008

What's New?

Well, it's been a few days since I've posted.... hmm lemme think... what's new?!

Umm We went to Schlitterbahn last Monday... it was a blast! I spent most of my time at the kiddie pool with a friends son because I decided after I got lost on a 45 minute ride that had a fork in it and I went one way and my brother went the other way I was going to try to stay with the rest of the family or atleast someone I knew!!

Tuesday my brother and I started training to work for my parents as it is hard to find someone to work for them.... All they wanna do is party and not come to work.... hate to say I've been fired 2 times already :P We were late the first day by quite a few hours and the second day I was late again!! They were just messing with me and now I get up a bit earlier so I have more time to get ready... only takes me an hour :P

Hmm think that's all that really happened this week.

We did nada for 4th of July. Mom and I played World of Warcraft (WOW) and brother and dad watched some T.V.

Oh, any of you play online video games??? We started playing Age of Conan (AOC) but they have too many problems and we got tired of it so we turned on WOW....It's been forever since we've played, but I'm starting to get used to it again so much more to learn!

Anyways, I'm hoping to get something scrappy done this weekend maybe... just gotta get off work before anything is decided... that sounds so cool..."I just gotta get off work first!" :P

I'll leave you with a few pics of a few of the boardbooks I've created. (They aren't new, but I haven't shared them on here yet!!)

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

So... Have you ever done any boardbooks? I use the BoBunny books, but I was able to see that there are so much more by other manufactuers (I soo spelled that wrong!) when we went to the Scrapbook Convention in Arlington a few last month... I think!

Well that's all of my ramblings today!!

Thanks for lookin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

0 comments: