My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 15, 2008

2 New Cards

Okies, Here are two new cards I just created tonight for two different challenges on Just Scrappin. One of them was for the Christmas in July challenge, which is being hosted by my mom... and which I am also late for (sorry mom!), and the other is her Ad challenge which is due by 12:00 am tonight!! and is also hosted by my mom!! I made these while watching Mean Girls!! I just love that movie!!

Well here they are:

The first one I just adore!! It is for the ad challenge! I chose to use the colors of the ad for my inspiration. (Sorry, not the best pic, lighting is kinda bad tonight)

Photobucket

And the second is for Christmas in July! I'm not all that happy with it, but I still like it!

Use this

Well, what do ya think? Lemme know!!

I think I am done scrapping tonight, but not 100% sure yet! We'll see!

Well, if I don't happen to come back tonight, have a good night!!

XOXO
-Cait <3

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

I adore that first card!!! You should totally use my clip on the wall to snap your photos baby!!! It helps with lighting sometimes!!! Anywho, the second is so cute - I love that paper!!!

Karen Brooks said...

DOH!!! I see the clip on the 2nd one - I'm shooshing now!!! Love ya!!!

Nicky said...

These are both great cards love them both.
nicky xox