My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 30, 2008

Lots of Stuff...

Well, I was awarded a blog award from two people the other day, Nikki and my mom!!! I was so happy!! I'll do a next post about that in a lil bit! Today I woke up earlier so I could go to the DPS to get another permit as I've lost mine and my School ID as well... luckily I am not going to that school anymore..oh yea! We are moving next to my grandparents in Red Oak/Ferris and we are starting school in Ferris on August 25th! I am so happy!! Can't wait to start it, hopefully it will be much better than the school we were in and a plus, my mom and her best friend went there and her daughter will be starting 9th grade this year and me and my brother will be in 10th! Yay to not being a fishy!! hehe!

Well, when we went to the DPS it had a school bus full of kids and the parking lot was full... so we said forget that for today, we'll take another shot at it tomorrow. We went to Archivers and Micheals and omgosh Micheals has some newer stuff..it is too cute!! We got the cutest flowers, I'll have to show later, mom is taking a class atm she went back to "school" tonight! Anyways, I found a cute little kit at Archivers that I just fell in love with. When I got home I started creating!!

Well here they are so far!

Album
Photobucket

1st Page
Photobucket

2nd Page
Photobucket

3rd Page
Photobucket

4th Page
Photobucket

And the 5th!
Photobucket

Thanks for looking calling it a night!!

XOXO

Cait

7 comments:

Erica said...

that looks like a the starting of a great album!

Nicky said...

Wow you've been really busy I love these Lo's are they fro the kit you got looks like a fun kit.
Nicky xox

Greta Adams said...

eek cait those pages are so great!! love the color choices!!

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

love that kit, I want some of that! I love the heart with the flames on it!!! Great pages!!!!
xoxo!

Mary said...

Amazing colors!!!! I love the first couple of pages using the newest trendy peachy color!!! Very cool!!!!! I'm so glad we have a 16 year old in our group to keep us old ladies from getting stale!!!

Trinka said...

wonderful layouts...colors are so great together~

Heather said...

Great layouts, Caitlin, and the colours are gorgeous. The first two are my favourites.
Heather xx