My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 11, 2008

New Lo

Well, today at work I decided to make a LO since no one was coming in the office!!! OMG It was so boring!! :P Anyways, I used the Honeydew Collection by I dunno who at the moment, and I just love the colors! Well wanna see it?! Do you?! Ok, I'll show ya:P This is prolly one of the LO's I just fell in love with right away!

Photobucket

So whatcha think? Like it? Don't like it? Have any ideas to improve it? Just lemme' know!

Not sure if I will get anything scrappy done tonight, gonna play WoW for a bit and eat some dinner!

Hopefully I'll get some of the challenges over at Just Scrappin done this weekend!! You should really go and check it out if you haven't already! There are some very nice ladies there and all sorts of artistic (SP?) skills going on over there!

Thanks for looking!!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

I think this is one of my favs of yours!!! Great job!!

Sam said...

Hi
Great LO Love the papers you have used and the way you have edged the page. The place in the photo looks idyllic.
I am in your Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers, looking forward to catching up.
Sam x