My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 08, 2008

Road Trip

Well, I didn't get any scrapping done this weekend, but I had much more fun anyways!! We got up Sunday morning and my dad decided we were going on a road trip... the rest of us had no idea where.... but we were going!!

We had a blast, I don't remember all of the places we went, but a few were Johnson City to see the Pederales River (so pretty!!) and let Daisy go swimming, we thought she hated water, but must have just been the ocean she hated....she had a blast, LBJ State park, next was Luckenbach (omg that place is soo small it's not even funny!!), Fredricksberg, we spent the night there nad had some good German food, I thought I wasn't a fan of German food as I've had it before and didn't care too much for it, but I took a bite of everyone elses (cause I got Chicken Fried Steak...cause I was to "chicken" to get something else) and man oh man was it good!!!! I like the Texasnitzhel the best!! Mmm! We swam after we ate and then went to get appitizers at the Mexican food place next to the hotel, it was called Mamacitas and they're food was great too!! The next morning we got up and went a scenic way and saw tons of deer!! It was awesome, we went to Banderas, the cowboy town of Texas and we didn't see why it was the Cowboy town of Texas at all!! Just looked like another little Texas town. After that we went to the Guadalupe River and all of us went swimming this time, it was soo fun!! Thanks Buddy for the great idea you had!!!

We got back around 5 yesterday and we were all tired!! I think all of us made it to bed around 10 last night!!

I may or may not get any scrapping done today, as I said in another post we started WOW up again, and my brother and I are enjoying doing quests and other stuff together!!

HAHA I almost forgot to post pics of the trip!! Ditzy moment! :P Well I can't post all of them, cause there are 50!

Well, I'll put up a slideshow later when I figure out how! :P But for now:

Deer 2
Jail 2
Jail
Church
Luckenbach
Luckenbach 2
jUS ME
Ped 1
Ped 3
mama ped
Ped 4

Thanks for lookin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

0 comments: