My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 12, 2008

My Example of Challenge #1

Ok, I made a card that represented my challenge! Here it is:

Photobucket

I used:

1 Flower
1 Gem (On the Flower)
1 Ribbon (Along the bottom of card)
The Inking Technique around the edges
And 1 PP
I printed out the Happy Birthday.

So all together I used 4 of the items on the list + added some of my own creativeness to this challenge!

Well, getting off work in 16 minutes so I prolly won't do anything else scrappy related today, but I'm thinking tomorrow since it's me and my mom's day off that I'll do some scrapping with her, if she's up to it!!

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

GORGEOUS!!
Love it!!
xx

Ruby Claire said...

I have done my Challenge thingy!!
on my latest post ;)