My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 12, 2008

Few pics of what I'm working on

Once again at work it is boring!! With a CAPITAL B :P Anyways, I decided to pull out my scrappy stuff and start working on an inspiration/quote/idea book type thingy! Well I found this pack of stuff I had and I have no clue where it came from...but I didn't like the colors that much for my idea so I changed them around and covered up the front of the book that came with it! I just love these bright and fun colors!! Well here are the pics I have so far.. kinda stuck at the moment!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just love this page:

Photobucket

Don't really care for this page, but hey, it'll do! (Pic isn't best quality either)

Photobucket

Well if you have any ideas just lemme know I'm open to ideas!!!

Thanks for lookin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

That is so AWESOME cait!!
Totally RAD!
xx