My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 19, 2008

My Example of Challenge #2

Ok, here is what I just created for challenge #2, I made this for my parents!

Front of the Card:

Photobucket

Inside: (Yes, you can't read it, as it is silver writing and hard to read!)

Photobucket

And the Back Side of the Card:

Photobucket

See... You can make cards without using PP!! I inked the 1st and 2nd layers under the sticker on the card using Ruby's inking Technique!

I dunno about you, but I just love how this card turned out!!

Well, thanks for lookin' and again I hope all that participate in this challenge have fun and enjoy making your projects!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

9 comments:

Dawny P said...

Hey Caitlin, this is a fabulous card and I bet your folks just loved it xxx

Sandra said...

Hi Cait
Waving furiously from New Zealand, looking forward to having you as a Sistah over at SBS

Sandra

Heather said...

Hi Caitlin, Just calling by to say hello. Love the sentiment on this card - it's beautiful.
Heather x

de said...

Wow! You are very creative! Love your blog! I am a fellow "Sistah" and just wanted to say hi!

Mary said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

I might participate in a challenge of yours sometime when things settle down from my roadtrip and things don't get too thick as I prepare to get back to school. :)

Mare

Trinka said...

Very cute from another Texan~

Ruby Claire said...

MY inking technique?
Ohh shucks!!
YOU ROCK DOOD!
Loving your latest stuff!!
xx

Ramsey said...

Caitlin I just love all of your projects! I can't wait to be a part of SBS21 with you AND your mom!

Pat at Best Friends said...

Hi Caitlin
I loved this card and I bet your parents thought it was great too.
Just a little hello to you from Western Australia. Looking forward to being in SBS 21 with you
Best wishes Pat