My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 26, 2008

Good Morning!

Morning Ya'll!!!


Well, I see that Challenge #2 didn't have a very good turn out, which is ok!! I know alot of people are busy this time of the year so maybe I should take a break with the challenges and bring them back later? I am still going to have another challenge and it will be in my next post, but lemme know if I should hold off on the challenges for a bit, or if I should keep doing them!!

I need to get another gift created for Ms. Ashley over at Just Scrappin for the Surprise a Friend swap... I have an idea for her so we'll see how that turns out, I'm wanting to get a few more gifts for people, but dunno if I will have time in this busy schedule. (haha yea right!) I'm thinking I wanna send Greta and Cristal something as well, but just depends on what I get done!!

Hmmm... off to think on the next challenge for ya!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

1 comments:

Tiff said...

I'll definitely get in on the next challenge!!! That's what sistahs are for ;)