My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 26, 2008

Challenge #3! Color My World!

Good Afternoon!!


Well, I've been thinking about my next challenge for a few hours. I wanted it to be a bit easier as I know alot of people are busy this time of the year, so with that said... here is the next challenge!

These challenge's will start Saturday and all entry's must be completed by 11:59 P.M. CST on Friday, so if you are not CST make sure you don't get confused (trust me it happens to me alot!!!) I will choose a winner Saturday morning and I will need that person to e-mail their information. Does that seem easy enough?




Challenge Number 3:

COLOR MY WORLD!

So here it is, I am going to show you two different scraps of paper I had left over and I want you to use atleast 1 of the colors on there and atleast 1 flower.(once again, you may choose what you want to do, ATC's,a card, Layout, other altered items... etc., etc.)

Sound easy?! I hope, it was very easy and I was able to create an example for each color scheme (I guess that's the right word?)

Color Scheme #1: RED,YELLOW,PINK,ORANGE

Ok, the colors in this choice are RED YELLOW PINK AND ORANGE. You will see some black and white which can be used on your project.

Image Number 1


My Example is a CARD and it is listed below:

Number 1

Inside of Number 1

(Yes, I know it is tiny! My cutting skills weren't working with me today though! :P)

The colors in choice #2 are BLUES AND GREENS. You will see some black and white, which can be used on your project.

Number 2


My Example is a CARD and it is listed below:

Number 2

Inside of Number 2


Well I think that is it... only 50 minutes left of work!! Woohoo!! We've been soo busy today, we've done 7 rentals + other daily stuff that goes on!!!


XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Cait I love your cards, great job

Sandra in NZ

Erica said...

well....give me a few days & i will try these colors

Barbara said...

Great job, love them. I imagine the first card (color challenge) was hard to visualize until you put the papers together....for me, that color combo would have worked me over BIG TIME. lol

Nicky said...

Cait these are great will try and enter this week's challenge and in the meantime I have something for you on my blog.
Nicky xox

Karen Brooks said...

Cool challenge darling!!! I too put something on my blog for you. I know Nicky nominated you but there was no way I couldn't as well - you can read what I got to say about you on my blog!!! Love ya