My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 11, 2008

Challenge #1

Ok, so I am going to try something new. I'm going to post a challenge on a weekly basis. Sometimes there might be a sketch involved sometimes not. I have a bunch of stuff I have gone through that I will never use and the winner, who's name will be drawn from a hat, will get a nice little RAK from me. So who's up for the challenge!!! These challenge's will start Saturday and all entry's must be completed by 11:59 P.M. CST on Friday, so if you are not CST make sure you don't get confused (trust me it happens to me alot!!!) I will choose a winner Saturday morning and I will need that person to e-mail their information. Does that seem easy enough?

Challenge #1:

Well, since this is the first one I want you to use one of atleast three things/techniques on the list below, the more the better, but make sure you have atleast three of them somewhere visible on your project and also you may only use 1 PP! You can add anything else to your project that isn't on the list as well. You may do a layout, ATC's, cards, etc., etc.!

Eyelet
Gem
Ribbon
Staples
Inking
Embossing
Stamped Image
Sewing
Flowers


Good Luck to all of those that do this challenge and I hope you have fun!!!

Thanks for lookin'!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

This is AWESOME Cait!!
Will have to totally do this!!
Not just yet though..
I should be doing work but im sneaking on....... :P
xx

Nicky said...

Hi Caitlin,
Great idea to have challenges on your blog I've made a card using things on the list and posted it on my blog with a link to yours is that the right thing am not too sure as it is my first challenge. Look forward to hearing from you.
Nicky xox