My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 08, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers

Well, I found this blog a few days ago, called Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers and thought this would be really neat! Basically you group up into a group of 20 and leave comments on each others work ( sometimes when you try to show the family they are like "Oh yea, it's great") These ladies are here to support you and your craftiness!! Check it out if ya like!!


Well thanks for lookin!! No scrappiness tonight, but maybe tommorrow! Oh and don't forget to look at some of the neat challenges over at Just Scrapin'

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

Hi Caitlin. Nice to 'meet' you. I just joined the SBS and I'm in your group and just wanted to stop by and say hi. Looking forwards to lots of chats in the future. Hugs, Dawny xx

Nicky said...

Hi cait

love the colours of the website is nice and upbeat. i've joined the sbs in your group so just popped i to check it all out. chat more soon.
Nicky xox

Mary said...

Hi Caitlin,

I'm one of your SBS21 sistahs. I can't believe you are 16!!! Your writing, scrapping, stamping, well..everything is so mature!!!! I love your bright colors you used in the things you have posted! Wow, you're going to be fun to scrap with!

Drop my my blog and visit when you have time,
Mare