My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 18, 2008

What I was up to today!

As I said this morning, I may or may not get something done... well I did get something done!!! Wanna see? Okies, I'll show!!

Well I had this mini album from a while back when I was entering for the Adornit Contest (TeenChix)and I had never completed it... soo now I am going to complete it and try to sell it, today I got 7 pages of it done, and still trying to figure out what to do with the other 13 pages :P

Ok, quite a few pics for ya tonight! (The pics are a little big, but I am too lazy to fix them right now!)

Cover:

Cover

My Favorite Things (1st Page)

1st

Dream Big (2nd Page)

2ND

A Friend is... (3rd Page)

3RD

Girl Facts (4th Page)

4TH

B.F.F. (5th Page)

5TH

Upclose Pic of Flower on 5th Page

uPCLOSE FLOWER

6th Page (No Title Yet)

7TH

7th Page (No Title Yet)

8TH

And guess what!!! I was so happy when I saw this!! This morning I was talking to my mom about making a comp. book with a few Elsie papers I just loved! Well, she took the papers and the book and did it herself!! I kept accidently (hehe) sneaking in there and "forgetting" she was working on this book! I got kicked out a few times :(
When she handed it to me I was so happy!! It is too cute! Wanna see? Ok!

Journal Mom made

Isn't it just awesome!!!

Well thanks for lookin', I'm off to play WoW now!! May have something going on there tonight, but if not I may be back to scrappin!!

XOXO
-Cait


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mary said...

That is sooo fabulous!!!! JUST love it!!!! I saw your book on your mom's blog today. Soooo cute! Thanks for the compliment on my cards.

Sam said...

Great layouts c8. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pages.

Barbara said...

Cait...
LOVE this group of LOs!! I love the one with the mega flower embellishments along the bottom.
I'm new to this SBS #21 and wanted to drop you a post so you know that I'm wandering through your blog and admiring your creativity.
I just started scrapping last Oct '07 and LOVE IT...
Have a marvelous Monday evening.
Hugs to you!