My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 25, 2008

Surprise a Friend!

I was able to accomplish something today at work, and this is probably all I am going to get done today!!

This was for the Surprise a Friend Swap and is for a dear friend Cherrie, I just love her work and think she is soo talented! I've known Cherrie for a few months now as I met her on KRANKIES Board (haha Krankie :P)and I know how much she loves cherry's so I decided to make her this with some of the Berry Sweet Collection from K&Company, I've always loved this collection and wish Archiver's wouldn't have gotten rid of it :(

Anyways, here it is!

Photobucket

I just fell in love with it, will have to make one similar for myself and they may even be good for gifts!! Very easy to make!!

Have you fellow bloggers done CLIPBOARDS before? Lemme know if ya liked 'em or not!!

I think that's it for now, I may go blog surfing for a bit though!!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow!!! This is sooo beautifully bright! I just LOVE cherries!

Trinka said...

adorable little miss Caitlin~