My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 23, 2008

A Little Something...

Hi there!!! How was your day?

Well, here is a little something I made today for my mom, if you saw the comp book she made the other day, it does look like hers, I totally love how she set it up! I was showing her these papers and she just loved them so I made this for her.

Here it is!

3

I just love the colors on those papers!!

I think that is it for the night... not sure yet though!!

Thanks for lookin'!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

5 comments:

Erica said...

that is nice & bright & fun! great job

Trinka said...

How sweet of you to make this for your mom...I wish my daughters would make me one.. You did a beautiful job Caitlin~

Mary said...

So cute!!! I love that you and your mom give each other such inspiring gifts! Nice colors, too!

Ruby Claire said...

I love the colours too!!
GORGEOUS card!!
xx

Heather said...

Love the card - wish I could do bright colours like that. I haven't been neglecting you all - I've been having computer big problems - hopefully now the Doc. has cured him (has to be a male - behaving like that)!! so hope to visit you more often.
Hugs xx