My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 19, 2008

Challenge #2

Well, we made it to week 2 of my challenges, hopefully the ones who joined in on this challenge, had fun and enjoyed making their items! These challenge's will start Saturday and all entry's must be completed by 11:59 P.M. CST on Friday, so if you are not CST make sure you don't get confused (trust me it happens to me alot!!!) I will choose a winner Saturday morning and I will need that person to e-mail their information. Does that seem easy enough?


I want you to create a project(once again, you may choose what you want to do, ATC's,a card, Layout, other altered items... etc., etc.) using no patterend paper at all! You may ink you papers, paint them, you get it right? If you get stuck on this, I found a neat little idea on Ruby's blog. It works well and that is what I used on the card I am going to post below. This card isn't all that new, and I will get a new one created, but I wanted to show an example of my challenge!

So here it is, it has been posted on here before, but like I said, I just wanted to show an example!

Card 2

Well, good luck to all of those who join in and I hope you have fun!! I'm off to work on another project for this challenge!!

XOXO
-Cait

Photobucket

2 comments:

Caitlin Russell said...

Wow, I just noticed how uneven that card is!!

Tiff said...

The colored images still looks great! My name is Tiffany and I'm a new SBS #21 Sistah of yours!!!