My Crazy Awful Beautiful Life

July 18, 2008

What Scrapbook Item Are You?

Hi there! I was looking on a fellow SBS' blog, Mare, and found this neat little quiz to take! You are asked a few questions and then it determines what scrapbook item you are! Well, let's just see what I got!!


You are a pair of SCISSORS!
You're cutting edge, baby! You cut through life with ease, always keeping others on the edge. You have the power to simplify things by just cutting them out. But scissors beware - you may cut some of the important things out of your life without realizing it, in your need to keep trim!

Hmm I dunno if that is all the truth, but hey I'll take it!!

So what are you? Take the What Scrapbook Item Are You quiz and see!

Well, since I'm working today I will probably get something scrappy related done, but not promising anything! Just depends on how busy or dead it is today!!

Oh, and if you haven't gone to check out Just Scrappin' you really should! There are a bunch of really sweet and lovely ladies over there and we have challenges going all the time!

I think that's it for now, I'll be back later!!

XOXO
-Cait
Photobucket

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Scissors!!! I don't know about you razor sharp people on the cutting edge!!! Will you cut is stickers apart???

:)

Glad you liked the little quiz. I'm looking forward to seeing if you post anything tonight. I love your style, Baby!!!!